Thursday, October 11, 2012

The hand-2-hand combat class has been so popular that he offered to do classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays so people can come in and get some extra practice if they want.  Eager beaver me drove right over but something must have been up because he was a no-show.  No biggie, the class is right next to the gym so I just ran in there and threw some weights around.  I was a little disappointed...I was looking forward to learning how to kill someone with my pinkie.

Ah, home sweet home.  Yes we live in what is basically a storage unit at home.  Since I am a clever Engineer I rigged up my bed into a loft and have a pretty nice setup...although twin beds are not made for fat guys.  The sad thing is that the guys who actually go out and get shot at live four guys to one of those units.

(Disclaimer:  This is a different "building" in our living area, not my actual room so if the Taliban likes to browse the blogs and wants to try and zero in...I ain't in there)

No comments:

Post a Comment