Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Well, this was an interesting evening.  I headed over to go to h-2-h class and it turns out they were doing a comedy show in the clamshell so no class, but figured I'd stick around for the show.  The first guy made it through about half of his set when...BOOM, followed by sirens.  I've never seen anybody dive to the floor so fast.  Everyone in the audience just calmy filed out but that comedian was plastered to the stage floor.  I stuck around for a little while to see if they'd give us the all clear and start the show again but got bored and headed back to my billet.  The good news is that all the MP's were busy running around so I could bump the speed all the way up to 35 m.p.h.  Hopefully things will clear up by morning because it is time for week 6 day 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment